HUSKY PETRO CASHIERS
Retro Petro LP Idylwyld Husky
1135 Idylwyld Drive
Saskatoon, SK S7L 0Z8
NOW HIRING PT/CASUAL CASHIERS
EMAIL RESUMES TO email@example.com
OR DROP OFF WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
Cashier Job Description:
- Cashier must be able to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Handle cash transaction with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps or coupons
- Process lotto, check for proper ID
- Keep report of transactions
- Reconcile cash sheets and proper cash drops/confirm float verification
- Up sales.
- Staff responsible for time sheets accurately
- Check for proper ID for tobacco sales
- Greet customers in a friendly timely manner when entering and leaving establishments.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Make sales referrals cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Fronting /facing all stock including tobacco
- Knowledge of rotating product,
- Bag box or wrap packages
- Maintain clean and tidy check out areas as well throughout the store.
- Common knowledge of cleaning coffee slush machines.
- Working with co-workers in a respectful cooperative manner.
- Follow or read Operational Manual as required.
- Security features, store code and alarm codes
- Other required duties assigned by management.